25 Indian Stamps Minted in Gold Plated Pure Swiss Silver :
Sent by - Kunal Aggarwal
The Pride of India Collection Includes:
* Twenty five 24-carat gold-layered, solid silverstamp ingots.
* Jeweller�s cloth and cotton handling gloves.
* Elegant lacquered wood collectors chest with spatula.
* Twenty five individual Fact Cards and Collectors Album.
* Special hardbound edition of 'Enchanting India'.
* Personalized Certificate of Authenticity.
The seventh largest country in the world. Its fast-growing economy. Home to the ancient civilization of the Indus Valley, the Taj Mahal, Mother Teresa, the philosophy of Gandhism, and myriad schools of art and architecture.
The symbols of India's greatness are as numerous as they are diverse. And nothing illustrates them better than Indian postage stamps. For over 60 years, Indian stamps have paid tribute to the great men and women that shaped the country, and marked each historic step on the way to progress.
Now, in unique celebration of these distinguished figures and defining moments, 25 stamps have been chosen to be preserved forever as engraved solid pure silver ingots, layered with pure 24-carat gold. The Pride of India Collection is the first and most important stamp ingot collection ever produced for India. It is a treasured heirloom to be passed from one generation to another
Sorce: India Post